Some time in the next few weeks, I hope to have an iPad game ready for submission to the App Store. I am looking for people to help me test the app.
You need to have the following:
- An iPad
- Somebody with whom to play the game (it's a two-player game, but you only need one iPad)
To be a beta tester, you will have to give me your iPad's UDID (unique device identifier). To get that, follow these steps:
- Launch iTunes on your computer
- Plug your iPad into the USB port and wait for iTunes to indicate it is connected
- Select your iPad in the Devices list in iTunes and click the Summary tab
- Click the word "Serial Number" next to the picture of your iPad. It will change to "Identifier (UDID)" and there will be a long string of letters and digits after it
- From the Edit menu, choose the Copy command. (This will copy the letters and digits to the clipboard.)
- Paste the UDID into an email to me, saying that you want to be a beta tester. If you don't know my email address, use the Contact Me form.