Menubar Countdown is a simple countdown timer that displays itself on the right side of the Mac OS X menu bar.
Version 1.2 has these new features:
- Supports Growl notifications. The Announcement text specified in the Start dialog will be displayed in the Growl notification window.
- New application icon
- Adds option to hide seconds in the menu bar
- Shows start-timer dialog when application launches (behavior can be disabled in Settings dialog)
- Command-X, Command-C, Command-V, and Command-A now work in the text fields in the settings dialog
- Command-R is now a shortcut key for the Restart Countdown... button in the alert window
To download the application or get more information, see the Menubar Countdown product page.